Welcome to our church in Little Malvern
The last resting place of Sir Edward Elgar
Built in 1862, our Church is located in Little Malvern on the eastern slopes of the Malvern Hills, in the county of Worcestershire. Many visitors come to our cemetery to pay their respects to Sir Edward Elgar who is buried there with other members of his family.
Saint Wulstan’s is within the Archdiocese of Birmingham and is run by the Benedictine monks of Downside Abbey.